Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week Away

This week I traveled to Utah to spend some time with my grandma and with Lanna, Scott and the kids. It was a pretty relaxing and enjoyable week away. These are just a few photos I took while I was there. Thanks for a great weekend, guys!
This is a photo of the backyard after the snow fell on Friday evening. Dylan and Kayla enjoyed the day out in the snow. Dylan munching on an icecycle.
Bradyn is the happiest baby I have ever seen. This is just one of the many moments. Eating cheetos on his new table he got from Santa Clause.

Dylan pretending to be asleep. Too bad the smile gives everything away!
Kayla getting ready for bed.


3 comments:

Lanna said...

You are awesome and we had such a great time with you. Thanks for coming and sharing your precious time with us. The kids really miss you. We had some good laughs.

Kylie said...

Lexi, you took vacation?!? Haha, I am so proud of you! It looks like fun.

Carrie said...

It was good to see you and I'm glad you made it back to Lanna's with all the snow. Hopefully I'll see you in a few weeks.